Unleash is the battery pack modification for your truck that creates a plugin hybrid out of an F-150, resulting in an increase in horsepower and fuel efficiency. In addition, you now have power for camping, tools, or even to run your refrigerator in case of a power outage. It’s more fun and more practical.
- Designed for the 2015-2020 F-150 (all trims and packages)
- Approximately 30-40 miles of assist under maximum-assist mode.
- 27-30 mpg for city driving
- 40+ mpg for combined city/highway driving
- Up to 30 hp increase – this system not only increases fuel efficiency, but it does it while adding power
- 8.8 kWh lithium power pack that is mounted in the spare-tire space which includes the batteries, charger, DC-DC converter, safety contactors, isolation detection, BMS (battery management system), and 12 V safety power monitoring
- No chassis or electrical wiring modifications required – completely plug-and-play
- Up to 1,500 W of 12 V power available to power accessories. With an external inverter, this could power a home refrigerator for 16+ hours
Usually you have to give up something to have the kind of benefits you gain here, but that isn’t the case. Here you gain 20-30 hp, add 60%+ fuel efficiency, and drop emissions by 40%.
A 60% increase in your fuel efficiency means less time and money spent at the pump. Everyone wants that. And 60% is the low end of the increase, you may actually see near a 100% increase in your fuel efficiency.
Make a Statement
You want to drive a hybrid but you aren’t a Prius kind of person. You want to save the environment because you want to be outside enjoying it, and the Unleash system says that about you.
One of our goals, and one of yours as well, is to look out for the planet around us and our children. Attaching this modification to your truck decreases emissions by 40% immediately. 40% less junk in the air sounds pretty good to me.